Our micro soccer program has a rich history of getting players started
the right way. The focus of our program is to help your child develop
a love for the sport of soccer. Introduction to the game and the fundamental
skills of soccer will be joyfully delivered in a variety of fun activities
geared to bring laughter, enjoyment, and the love of the game to your child.
Micro season is typically six to eight weeks long and is offered in the spring,
fall, and winter and is normally played on Sundays in the spring and fall,
and Saturday mornings in the winter.
Players are "teamed" in groups of 6, formed according to friend requests and school districts.
A typical hour will include 30-40 minutes of fun skill-building games and activities followed
by 20-30 minutes playing small-sided matches against their teammates, every player is on the
field playing for the entire session. All training and games sessions are played at Densmore Park 6701 South 14th.
2016 Fall Micro (U5-U6)
Sessions will run on Sunday afternoons. Each session consists of 30-40
minutes of training and 20-30 minutes of small-sided games! Players will need to bring a size 3 soccer ball with their name on it, water, shin guards, tennis or soccer shoes,
and wear their CSA uniform! The first session will be on Sunday September 11th. We guarantee 6 sessions up to 8.
- Uniforms - we will bring them to the field at the first training 09/11 1:00 pm -
- Parent Meeting - 09/11 1:30 PM at the field
- Registration deadline: September 5th
- First Practice: Sunday September 11th 2:00 pm at Densmore
- U5 - All players born in 2012
- U6 - All players born in 2011
- Sunday afternoon sessions
- Total cost for the season is $70.00 + uniform which consists of socks, shorts, and a top and is purchased at the parent meeting seperately
- Start online registration »
Mirco Buddy (U3-U4)
Program similar to Mirco but tailored to the younger players.
What is the Micro Buddy Program?
A beginning soccer program for 3 and 4 year-olds.
Who can participate?
Any young child who is interested in playing soccer! We do require that an adult (parent, grandparent, sibling older
than 13, etc.) is with the Micro Buddy player on the field to help guide them and assist them in their learning! If you are too old for the Micro Buddy program, we have other programs available for you.
What should we wear?
Wear soccer cleats or tennis shoes with socks, some comfortable gym shorts, and your Micro Buddy t-shirt which you will receive the first day. Please also bring your soccer ball (which you will get the first day) and a water bottle.
- Begins: Sunday 09/18/2016- total 4 sessions
- Registration Deadline: 09/10/2016
- Meets: Sunday afternoons - 2:00 pm
- Total cost for the season is $40.00
- To register email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information -
1. Child's name
2. Parent's name, cell phone number and email address
3. Child's date of birth
We at CSA want to find avenues for our littlest of soccer players, but US Youth Soccer and Nebraska State Soccer do not support children under the age of 5 participating in organized soccer. Since our online registration is through Nebraska State Soccer and their registration of Affinity, we are unable to have an online registration process through them. We apologize, but all players 4.5 years and above are able to register online, but the younger players can only register via the email to Jackie!
Contact Jackie at 402.464.5425