All curriculum was developed by our former director and University of Nebraska Woman's Soccer Coach, Peter Underwood. Jeremy Kester is our Director of Coaching, and he works with our coaches to ensure that they are properly training all of our youth.
Our development program for players U4-U10 is for players new to soccer that are looking for a structured training environment. Capital Soccer Association offers quality skills based training that is age appropriate and fun. Our development program teaches basic soccer skills through our training and games. Training sessions are 60-75 minutes.
Under 7 and Under 8 In house players train once a week on Tuesday evenings. We offer 10 training sessions and a minimum of 7 games that are played on Sunday afternoons. Capital Soccer Association follows Nebraska State Soccer and US Youth Soccer Rules. The new formats implemented by US Youth and Nebraska Soccer is 4v4.
If you have any questions about our program or the proper placement of your child
please call Jeremy at 402-570-4361.
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 U7/8 Programs
- Registration Deadline:07/22/2016
- Parent Meeting: To be announced at a later date
- Uniform pickup: At the parent meetings
- First Training Session U7/8 teams - 08/23
- First game for in-house teams - 09/11
- U7 - All players born in 2010
- U8 - All players born in 2009
- Fall In-house Development Program cost for U7 & U8 players - $145.00
- Start online registration »
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Academy U8/9/10
The Academy program is an accelerated technical program designed for players in the U8, U9, & U10 age groups who seek the highest level of training and competition. The academy teams will train in the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons and will evolve into the select programs.
The academy games are scheduled with ENSA (Eastern Nebraska Soccer Association), which is a travelling
league. There are approximately 6-10 games per season depending on the number of teams in the league.
Roughly 50-60% of the games are played locally, and the remainder is played in the Omaha area.
All Capital Soccer Association Academy teams are a year long commitment. Your fees include all games and training for both fall and spring as well as indoor training during the months of November through March.
Most teams will participate in at least one tournament during each season.
At this age, training sessions are built around the constant development of the skills and
techniques upon which the game is built, and the application of those skills in a game
environment. Training sessions are typical 75 minutes in length.
Monday, Thursday and Sunday will be either game or practice, but all 3 days will be
used for one or the other. U8 Academy teams train on Tuesday and Thursday with games being mostly on weekends.
- Season Begins: August 2016- to be determined after receiving ENSA schedule
- Registration Deadline: 07/05/2016 - This is a hard set date as all teams must be declared to the ENSA league by 07/15
- U8 - Any players born 01/01/2009-12/31/2009
- U9 -Any players born 01/01/2008 - 12/31/2008
- U10 - Any players born 01/01/2007 -12/31/2007
- Total cost for the year is $610.00 for U8 Academy teams and $730.00 for U9/10. This can be paid in full or monthly installments.
- Start online registration »