All curriculum was developed by our youth director, Peter Underwood. Peter is a UEFA 'A' licensed coach
and assistant coach at The University of Nebraska. Jeremy Kester is our youth director
and he works with our coaches to ensure that they are properly training all of our youth.
All of our coaching staff are hired by Jeremy and before they begin their coaching careers
with us they attend an educational training seminar that Coach Jeremy will hold prior to the
start of the season. Our vision is to hire coaching staff that want to continue their education,
love to work with kids and can move up in our program just like the youth players. We pride
ourselves on having licensed coaching staff in our U9 and above ages and staff that is
willing to spend the time becoming licensed and working with the youth in our younger programs.
If you have any questions about our program or the proper placement of your child
please call Jeremy at 402-570-4361.
2016 Spring U7/8
Our U7 & U8 players practice every Tuesday evening with
their own team and coach. Each team consists of 6-8 players per team and each team has
their own head coach that will be with them at all practices and all games.
Practice will begin on Tuesday 03/22/2016 and they will practice every Tuesday
at the same time (this time will be announced closer to the start of the season). Games
will be played on Sunday afternoons beginning 04/03/2016.The games will start between 12-3 pm in the afternoon. There is a guarantee of up to 6 games, if weather permits it would be 8 training sessions and up to 8 games.
We are also offering an additional night of technical training this season,
which will be on Thursdays.
Technical training is an additional evening of
training for those who would like to add extra technical training to their season.
This consists of 7 additional one-hour practices. The cost for this is an
– Soccer International will be providing the uniforms. We will have a parent meeting and pickup of uniforms on Tuesday 03/15/2015. Uniforms have been pre-ordered and you will be able to pick them up that evening and pay directly to Soccer International at that time. The uniform is new this year and all CSA members are required to purchase a uniform. The package consists of 2 Adidas shirts, 1 Adidas short, and 1 Adidas sock for a total cost of $52.43. If you purchased a uniform in the fall of 2015 you do not need to repurchase.
- Registration Deadline: 03/07/2016
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday 03/15/2016 6:00-6:30 pm
- Uniform pickup Tuesday 03/15/2016 6:30-7:00 pm
- First Practice: Tuesday 03/22/2016
- First game: Sunday 04/03/2016 times between noon - 3:00 pm
- U7 - Born between 8/1/2008 and 07/31/2009
- U8 - Born between 8/1/2007 and 07/31/2008
- Total cost for the season is $120.00
- Additional technical training available on Thursday for $90
- Start online registration »
2016 Spring U9/10
The U9/10 games are scheduled with ENSA (Eastern Nebraska Soccer Association), which is a travelling
league. There are approximately 6-10 games per season depending on the number of teams in the league.
Roughly 50-60% of the games are played locally, and the remainder is played in the Omaha area.
Most teams will participate in at least one tournament during the season.
At this age, training sessions are built around the constant development of the skills and
techniques upon which the game is built, and the application of those skills in a game
environment. Training sessions are typical 75 minutes in length.
Monday, Thursday and Sunday will be either game or practice, but all 3 days will be
used for one or the other.
– This year Soccer International will be providing the uniforms again.
All uniforms are new this season and have been pre-ordered. All players are required to purchase the new uniform which consists of 2 Adidas jerseys, 1 Adidas short, and 1 Adidas sock. Uniforms are custom made this year, so final cost varies based on sizes selected, but it will be under $101.00.
- Season Begins: March 2016- tbd after receiving ENSA schedule
- Registration Deadline: 01/17/2016
- U9 - Born Between 8/1/2006 and 7/31/2007
- U10 - Born between 8/1/2005 and 7/31/2006
- Total cost for the season is $265.00
- Start online registration »