CSA Shootout 2015
- Dates: May 8-10, 2015 New Date!
- Schedule/Results: View Schedule/Results
- Notifications: View Tournament Noticfications
- Weather Info:
- Tournament Director:
Location: All games take place at Abbott Sports Complex, 7600 North 70th Lincoln, Nebraska. 19 Grass fields on the 60 acre complex.
All vehicles are required to pay a weekend fee of $5.00 for parking. Coaches will receive a parking pass. If teams would like to pre-purchase them please contact Jackie at 402-464-5425. You may purchase them by phone with a credit card and a small transaction fee of $2.50 to cover the postage. We will also be pre-selling them Thursday night 6:00-7:30 on Thursday 05/07 by the CSA trailer in the small parking lot at Abbott Sports Complex, or Friday evening from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm at the main tent.
The CSA Shootout will have a Bubble Soccer field available for the public try this fun version soccer.
Big V's Bubble Soccer will be providing the equipment and supervise
small sided games. The cost is $7.00 per participant. All participants are required to sign a wavier, with minors needing parent/guardian signature.
You may click here
to download the wavier.
For more information on Shootout Bubble Soccer here.
- Spring 2015 state rosters must be provided at Check-In.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- U8: 5v5 teams can have a roster size of 10 maximum with 5 guest player.
- U9-10: 6v6 teams can have a roster size of 12 maximum with 6 guest players.
- U11-U12: 8v8 teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster of 16.
- U13-U14: 11v11 teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster size of 22. Only 18 players are eligible to play in each game. All other players must be rostered to the team making application.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Spring 2015 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- All out of state teams must have Travel Papers or they will not be allowed to play.
CSA Shootout Teams and Parents:
Country Inn & Suites, By Carlson-Lincoln Airport is offering a special tournament rate of $89 plus tax per night.
Rate includes hot breakfast, complimentary parking and wi-fi. We offer onsite fitness center, guest laundry and compliment
coffee, tea and freshly baked cookies. We are located at Exit 399 on Interstate 80 just minutes from Abbott Sports Complex.
Call today and ask for the CSA Shootout block for your team. 402.474.2080
Erin White, Director of Sales
Note: Offer ends April 24th.