CSA Shootout 2015
- Dates: May 9-10, 2015 New Date!
- Teams accepted:
- 5v5: U8 Developmental
- 6v6: U9-U10 Developmental / Intermediate League
- 8v8: U11-U12 Classic and Competitive Boys and Girls
- 11v11: U13-U14 Classic and Competitive Boys and Girls
- Tournament Director:
Location: All games take place at Abbott Sports Complex, 7600 North 70th Lincoln, Nebraska. 19 Grass fields on the 60 acre complex.
TEAM ENTRY FEE
- ENTRY FEE:
- U8: $225.00
- U9-U10: $350.00
- U11-U12: $400.00
- U13-U14: $425.00
- Payment for the tournament will be accepted by mailing a check to CSA P.O. Box 29435 Lincoln, Ne 68529 or by calling the office with a credit card (3% transaction fee applies).
- No team will be scheduled without full payment.
- Any team not accepted will be notified by email and tournament fee will be fully refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after acceptance via email.
- Only a limited number of teams will be accepted.
- Should the 2015 Shootout be cancelled after team check-in has taken place, Capital Soccer Association will determine if any entry fees may be refunded to tournament participants.
- All applications must be made online by registering here.
- Out of State teams may request early acceptance for purposes of making travel arrangements by emailing their request to the Tournament Director @ Shootout2015@gmail.com
- Application Deadline will be April 5, 2015.
- Entry Fee non-refundable after acceptance.
- Spring 2015 state rosters must be provided at Check-In.
- Teams must be duly registered with their respective state associations.
- U8: 5v5 teams can have a roster size of 10 maximum with 5 guest player.
- U9-10: 6v6 teams can have a roster size of 12 maximum with 6 guest players.
- U11-U12: 8v8 teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster of 16.
- U13-U14: 11v11 teams may include up to (6) guest players but may not exceed a total roster size of 22. Only 18 players are eligible to play in each game. All other players must be rostered to the team making application.
- All players, including guests, must have a valid Spring 2015 approved, laminated state youth player pass card with player’s picture.
- All out of state teams must have Travel Papers or they will not be allowed to play.
- Selection to the tournament and placement with in specific divisions will be based on team history and record.
- Age groups may be combined for appropriate levels of play.
CSA Shootout Teams and Parents:
Country Inn & Suites, By Carlson-Lincoln Airport is offering a special tournament rate of $89 plus tax per night.
Rate includes hot breakfast, complimentary parking and wi-fi. We offer onsite fitness center, guest laundry and compliment
coffee, tea and freshly baked cookies. We are located at Exit 399 on Interstate 80 just minutes from Abbott Sports Complex.
Call today and ask for the CSA Shootout block for your team. 402.474.2080
Erin White, Director of Sales
Note: Offer ends April 24th.
| Spring Micro Program runs 03/26 for Thursday sessions and 03/28 For Saturday sessions
| Final Spring Micro session
| Spring Micro Buddy begins
| Final Micro Buddy session
| Youth U7/8 games schedule - click here
| Top Soccer begins
||04/12 2:00 pm
CSA “TNT” Youth Camp (Technical & Tactical) - featuring Peter Underwood and UNL training staff - more info to come
| 07/06 - 07/09 9:00 am to noon
||Capital Soccer Association
||Abbott Soccer Complex
||P.O. Box 29435
||7600 No. 70th
||Lincoln, NE 68529