Get Your CSA Apparel Now!
Capital Soccer Association is excited to announce a new
apparel offering through ArtFx. This apparel is of exceptional quality and offers
an amazing variety for everyone on your Christmas List!
All orders must be placed online by December 1, 2014 and will be
available December 17. See the frequently asked questions below for more information.
Start Your Order
ArtFx Apparel FAQ
- Do I need to set up an Account?
- Yes. Click "Sign-in" the first time you enter the site, then click
"Create New Account" fill out first and last name, email address, and
password and click "Register"
- Having an account is critical to ensure items get distributed
to the proper person and orders can be recovered if issues arise.
- Do not check out as a guest.
- Does ARTFX use my information for marketing purposes or sell my
information to any third party firms?
- No. The information provided during the creation of a new account
and during the ordering process is not used for re-marketing purposes
or sold to a third party firm.
- Will my items be shipped to my home?
- No. Your order, along with all other orders will be accumulated
and produced as a bulk order. Your items will be picked up by a league
representative and distributed.
- How long does it take from the time I place my order to the time
I receive my items?
- This is based on the specific dates set by your league for
when they would like to consolidate orders and have them produced.
Once we have determined a consolidation date, items will be produced
and picked up within 10-12 business days and then arrangements will
be made by your league representative to distribute the items.
- How do I pay for my items?
- The ARTFX website uses PAYPAL as their payment processor.
When you click "Checkout" in the shopping cart you will be sent to PAYPAL for
payment processing. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PROCESS A
PAYMENT. Debit or credit card can be used for processing payments.
- NOTE: PAYPAL uses several marketing approaches during your payment
process to open an account, YOU DO NOT NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL,
simply use the "No Thanks" or other alternative options to bypass this question
and complete your order.
- In the rare case you have any problems processing a payment contact
ARTFX at 402-421-2611 and one of their representatives will help you out.
- Why do I need to provide billing and shipping information during my check
out at PAYPAL if my items are being shipped to a central location?
- PAYPAL and all other on-line payment processors require all this information
for security purposes to ensure the users protection against fraud. Most times
PAYPAL will not ask for the shipping address but a small selection box will be
"v/" "checked" prompting the user to say their shipping address in the same as
billing address. ARTFX recommends this box remain checked, when it is displayed,
as it makes the checkout process go much faster.
- Who do I contact if I do not receive my items or I have an issue with the
items I have received?
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding the website?
- Contact ARTFX in Lincoln at 402-421-2611 and you will
be directed to a representative.
| Spring Micro Program runs 03/26 for Thursday sessions and 03/28 For Saturday sessions
| Final Spring Micro session
| Spring Micro Buddy begins
| Final Micro Buddy session
| Youth U7/8 games schedule - click here
| Top Soccer begins
||04/12 1:00 pm
CSA “TNT” Youth Camp (Technical & Tactical) - featuring Peter Underwood and UNL training staff - more info to come
| 07/06 - 07/09 9:00 am to noon
||Capital Soccer Association
||Abbott Soccer Complex
||P.O. Box 29435
||7600 No. 70th
||Lincoln, NE 68529