2014 CSA Spring High School Invite
Capital Soccer Association would like to invite your team to participate in the 2014 High School Invite Tournament!
The CSA 2014 Invite will be held over Memorial Day weekend in Lincoln, Nebraska, Saturday
05/24/2014 through Monday 05/26/2014. The invite is open to all high school aged teams U15-U19. You may enter
as a club team or a high school team. We will place teams according
to ability and age. The goal of the CSA Spring Invite is to provide a competitive and safe environment while having fun playing the beautiful game of soccer.
- DATES: Saturday 05/24/2014 through Monday 05/26/2014 (playoffs only for larger brackets on
- LOCATION: Lincoln, Nebraska at the beautiful Abbott Soccer Complex
- FEES: $450.00 per team 11v11 format
- LAWS OF PLAY: Play will be governed by the FIFA Laws of the Game, except where amended by US Youth Soccer Rules of Play, and/or the Tournament Rules. A complete set of rules will be sent out with the acceptance letter, or you may contact the Tournament Director, Scott Ballenger at 402-219-3814
- GAME LENGTH: US Youth Soccer regulation game time of 2 35 minute halves. If inclement weather, the Tournament Director shall have the authority to change the above format as follows: Relocate and/or reschedule games; cancel all or part without penalty.
- SUBSTITUTION: Unlimited substitution following US Youth Soccer guidelines.
- Any Questions contact Jackie at 402-730-7838