CSA Outdoor Leagues
CSA is now accepting adult teams for our upcoming outdoor 7v7 soccer season.
- Dates of play - Sunday afternoons beginning 4/10/2016
- Location - Hawthorne School (behind Walgreens on 48th & O street, 1 block south)
- Format - 7v7
- Divisions - Rec and Competitive - we do not have co-ed but allow teams that have both males and females
- Cost $370.00 plus tax for a total of $395.90
- 7 games total - season ends by Thursday 05/26 (Thursdays will allow any make up games that need to be pushed during the week)
- Scores will be kept and prizes for both first and second in each division will be given.
How do I sign up?
- Email Jackie at email@example.com your team name, rec or
competitive, and any contact information for captain(s), including cell phone number.
- Include any information of importance such as conflicts or cannot play before or after a certain time
- Include if your team is rec or competitve
- Registration must be sent to Jackie by Wednesday, 3/30/2016, 7:00 pm including a deposit of $50.00
Who do I contact in regards to questions in regards to the league?
All players must sign a waiver. Waviers are now done online by clicking here.
Players may be added to the rosters at any time, but it is the responsibility of the team captain/coach
to be sure the player submits the waiver.
Notifications of game cancelations will be done via email. They will also be posted on facebook, our website at www.capitalsoccer.com
or our hotline at 402-434-6302.